Each year, the LHA offers two programs specifically designed for hospital leadership. The Winter Healthcare Leadership Symposium and the Annual Meeting Summer Conference offer hospital leaders the opportunity to learn about the latest healthcare developments, locally and nationally, and to network with colleagues from across the state.
Who Should Attend:
- The LHA's annual meetings are intended for healthcare leaders from LHA member hospitals and health systems, including CEOs and administrators, chief financial officers and other C-Suite personnel, hospital attorneys/in-house counsel, physician and nurse leaders, and hospital trustees.
Annual Meeting & Summer Conference
July 22-24, 2024 • Perdido Beach Resort • Orange Beach, AL
Registration: Register now. View the step-by-step Summer Conference Registration Guide to walk you through the online registration process.
Hotel Accommodations: Once you register for this conference, you can reserve a room in the
LHA’s room block at the Perdido Beach Resort by calling the hotel
directly at 1-800-634-8001 and providing the hotel reservation staff
with the Order Number from your LHA event confirmation.
Small and Rural Hospital Summit
- Nov. 6-7, 2024 • Renaissance Hotel • Baton Rouge
- Registration: Coming Soon
- Hotel Accommodations: A corporate rate has been established at the Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel located at 7000 Bluebonnet Boulevard in Baton Rouge. Call the hotel directly at 800-627-7468 and reference LHA’s Winter Symposium, or book your group rate online.
Winter Healthcare Leadership Symposium
- Feb. 4-5, 2025 • Renaissance Hotel • Baton Rouge