Communications & ESF-8 PORTAL
At Risk Registry
A patient tracking program used by hospitals during large scale events requiring evacuation and shelter-in-place activities.
A gateway to a suite of applications which are used to gather emergency status information on facilities licensed by the Louisiana Department of Health.
- HVA Application: An electronic tool used to assist with determining and ranking risks for all-hazards planning. Located in the ESF-8 Portal.
- User Guide: HVA FAQ user guide
- HVA Multi-Person Facility Input Templates
- Facility Resource Assessment: This screen is intended to be used by hospital to capture essential resources or critical suppliers use at the facility level for regional/state level resource analysis.
- MSTAT: A program used by hospitals to report operational status and resource data during events in which a facility and its resources are impacted.
- Resource Management: A system used to report census, bed availability by type, and emergency room status to assist with trauma routing.
- Security Management - Managing People & Users